Welcome

I am so glad you stopped by. This blog is all about getting things for free. Yes there is such a thing as FREE, and I will show you how to get these items. As we know not EVERYTHING in life is free so for those things I will show you how and where to find deals. I live for finding deals and get such a high when I find a good one. Not only do I love finding deals but I love being a wife and mother. This blog will not only be about the deals that I find but about the daily joys and struggles as a parent.

Friday, March 11, 2011

EBATES

I have talked about EBATES in the past. This is a site that you would shop through to find a store that you are going to buy something at then they pay you a percent back. For example. Lets say you want to buy something at Kohls. You would go to ebates, type in Kohls and they will direct you to the kohls website. When you place your order ebates will give you a certain percentage back. You will then get sent a check from ebates on what you have earned. Could you please sign up with them through my link? I am trying to get 10 referrals to win a prize, the more the better though! It does not hurt to sign up then the next time you are doing your online shopping you will earn some cash back! I would really appreciate your referrals! GO HERE TO SIGN UP!

No comments:

Post a Comment