Welcome

I am so glad you stopped by. This blog is all about getting things for free. Yes there is such a thing as FREE, and I will show you how to get these items. As we know not EVERYTHING in life is free so for those things I will show you how and where to find deals. I live for finding deals and get such a high when I find a good one. Not only do I love finding deals but I love being a wife and mother. This blog will not only be about the deals that I find but about the daily joys and struggles as a parent.

Wednesday, March 16, 2011

The Picture People: 25 Color Photos For only $18 (1 pose)

The picture people is offering a deal 25 color pictures for $18 dollars. This is only for one pose. If you are interested go here to print your coupon.  
A Big Bundle Package consists of six color portrait sheets of the same image (1 10 x 13, 1 8 x 10, 1 5x7, 1 4x6, and 2 sheets of wallets). Not valid on existing orders, reprints, enhancements, or special orders. Valid in studio only. Cannot be used in combination with this or any other offer and must be presented at time of session/purchase. Total offer redemption quantity is 1 Big Bundle Package per customer (individually and/or as part of a family/group). Offer expires 3/31/11. (SKU 14920) © 2011 The Picture People. All rights reserved.

No comments:

Post a Comment