Welcome

I am so glad you stopped by. This blog is all about getting things for free. Yes there is such a thing as FREE, and I will show you how to get these items. As we know not EVERYTHING in life is free so for those things I will show you how and where to find deals. I live for finding deals and get such a high when I find a good one. Not only do I love finding deals but I love being a wife and mother. This blog will not only be about the deals that I find but about the daily joys and struggles as a parent.

Saturday, March 5, 2011

Shop Taste of Home: Free Shipping & Free Measuring Cups with Any Order



Here is a great deal that you can get from Shop Taste of Home!
Right now you can get Free Shipping and Free Collapsible Silicone Measuring Cup Set with any order! Plus, you’ll get 7% cash back from Shop At Home!!
(You will need to follow the directions closely)
How to get the deal:
1) Go through this link (you will have to use this link to the the special offer)
2) Order anything you like – there are great cookbooks on sale for $5 as well as some Gift Wrap priced at only $0.99.
3) View your cart and you should see the free shipping and free measuring cup set
4) DON’T Checkout yet! Sign in/up for ShopAtHome.
5) Tyoe Shop Taste of Home in the search bar and follow thier link.
6) You should see the items still in your cart.
7) Go ahead and checkout now.

No comments:

Post a Comment