Welcome

I am so glad you stopped by. This blog is all about getting things for free. Yes there is such a thing as FREE, and I will show you how to get these items. As we know not EVERYTHING in life is free so for those things I will show you how and where to find deals. I live for finding deals and get such a high when I find a good one. Not only do I love finding deals but I love being a wife and mother. This blog will not only be about the deals that I find but about the daily joys and struggles as a parent.

Tuesday, March 1, 2011

FREE Jewelry From Inspired Silver


Inspired Silver is offering FREE jewelry when you refer your friends.  They don't have to buy anything!  You'll earn FREE jewelry for your referrals!  Here's how:


Step 1.  Create your FREE account
Step 2.  Invite your friends to sign up with your unique referral link
Step 3.  "Like" us on Facebook
Step 4.  Earn points for every friend that does
Step 5.  Redeem your points for fabulous prizes
Step 6.  Watch for your FREE stuff to arrive!

That's it! Everything is 100% FREE!  No shipping costs, no hidden charges!

No comments:

Post a Comment