Welcome

I am so glad you stopped by. This blog is all about getting things for free. Yes there is such a thing as FREE, and I will show you how to get these items. As we know not EVERYTHING in life is free so for those things I will show you how and where to find deals. I live for finding deals and get such a high when I find a good one. Not only do I love finding deals but I love being a wife and mother. This blog will not only be about the deals that I find but about the daily joys and struggles as a parent.

Wednesday, March 16, 2011

Get Ready Books for Preschoolers $1.40 Each from Amazon

Connect the Dots (Get Ready Books)Colors (A Get Ready Book)Same or Different (Get Ready Books)Uppercase Alphabet (Get Ready Books)

Following Directions (Get Ready Books)Does It Belong? (Get Ready Books)Shapes (Get Ready Books)Mazes (Get Ready Books)

Amazon has these books for $1.40 each and they are eligable for free shipping with the Amazon prime mom account. I just ordered 5 of these books because my oldest daughter loves things like this. I figured I could stick some in her Easter basket and maybe save some for her birthday. Like I said I had ordered 5 and my total came to $4.46  apparently they are having a promotion if you buy for you get one free and then it said something about another promotion where I got another $1.14 off (I am not sure what that is from and if it will work for everyone.) If you are interested go here and scroll down to the bottom of the page it will show you all the ones that are available. 

No comments:

Post a Comment