Welcome

I am so glad you stopped by. This blog is all about getting things for free. Yes there is such a thing as FREE, and I will show you how to get these items. As we know not EVERYTHING in life is free so for those things I will show you how and where to find deals. I live for finding deals and get such a high when I find a good one. Not only do I love finding deals but I love being a wife and mother. This blog will not only be about the deals that I find but about the daily joys and struggles as a parent.

Tuesday, February 8, 2011

Apologies!!!!

I am writing to apologize for not getting many deals up today. I know that there will be days when I am busy with other things and not be able to post, but today I didn't have access to a computer. If you are following my blog you would have read yesterday that I am full of misfortunes. Well here is yet another, our computer broke the day after I started the blog (of course right?) thankfully my dad was here with his laptop so I was able to use that. I am hoping that it will be fixed here soon so that I can keep up to date with the deals. As of now I have to wait until my husband gets home to use his work computer. I told you that I was going to be doing a giveaway well here it is. If you still have children, grandchildren, nieces or nephews in diapers and you signed up for Amazon mom account that I had mentioned before I will be giving away a 20% off diaper code for amazon.com. All you have to do is comment below leaving your name and I will draw one lucky winner on Friday. If you are the lucky winner I will announce your name on Friday with further details on how to get your code. Remember I just purchaced a box of 176 pampers size 4 diapers for $18.75. Also thank you to those of you who commented on the Lets Talk Tuesday Post. It is really appreciated.  

No comments:

Post a Comment