Welcome

I am so glad you stopped by. This blog is all about getting things for free. Yes there is such a thing as FREE, and I will show you how to get these items. As we know not EVERYTHING in life is free so for those things I will show you how and where to find deals. I live for finding deals and get such a high when I find a good one. Not only do I love finding deals but I love being a wife and mother. This blog will not only be about the deals that I find but about the daily joys and struggles as a parent.

Monday, February 7, 2011

USA Baby Pittsburgh FREE Melissa and Doug Magnetic Chalkboard

Here is a deal for my Pittsburgh viewers. USA Baby of Pittsburgh is offering a FREE Melissa and Doug magnetic chalkboard just for joining their baby rewards program. This is redeemable in store. Click here to sign up for the rewards progam. If you have a USA Baby near you check out to see  what they are offering for joining the rewards program in your area!

Thank you Jenica for this deal!

No comments:

Post a Comment