Welcome

I am so glad you stopped by. This blog is all about getting things for free. Yes there is such a thing as FREE, and I will show you how to get these items. As we know not EVERYTHING in life is free so for those things I will show you how and where to find deals. I live for finding deals and get such a high when I find a good one. Not only do I love finding deals but I love being a wife and mother. This blog will not only be about the deals that I find but about the daily joys and struggles as a parent.

Friday, February 4, 2011

Food Friday: Pizza Dip

Thank you so much Kristine for sharing one of your recipes with me.  Here it is:

Ingredients:
8 oz pkg cream cheese
1 jar pizza sauce
mozzarella cheese shredded
favorite pizza toppings
 
Press cream cheese into the bottom of an 8x8 baking dish lightly sprayed with cooking spray.  Top with sauce, cheese and favorite pizza toppings.  Bake in a 350 degree oven for 25-30 minutes.
 
Serve with crackers or tortilla scoops!
 

No comments:

Post a Comment