Welcome

I am so glad you stopped by. This blog is all about getting things for free. Yes there is such a thing as FREE, and I will show you how to get these items. As we know not EVERYTHING in life is free so for those things I will show you how and where to find deals. I live for finding deals and get such a high when I find a good one. Not only do I love finding deals but I love being a wife and mother. This blog will not only be about the deals that I find but about the daily joys and struggles as a parent.

Sunday, February 6, 2011

Handcrafted Fingerprint Jewelry

If you are looking for a unique piece of jewelry Flirt & Flutter is an awesome website that you must check out.  This is a friend from high school who makes handcrafted fingerprint jewelry.The necklace that is pictured above is actually a necklace that I had made for me.  It is a heart made out of my girls' thumbprints.  I love this necklace as I will always have a piece of my girls with me. She will send you a mold to get the print you send it back and she creates a beautiful one of a kind piece of jewelry for you to treasure FOREVER!

No comments:

Post a Comment