Welcome

I am so glad you stopped by. This blog is all about getting things for free. Yes there is such a thing as FREE, and I will show you how to get these items. As we know not EVERYTHING in life is free so for those things I will show you how and where to find deals. I live for finding deals and get such a high when I find a good one. Not only do I love finding deals but I love being a wife and mother. This blog will not only be about the deals that I find but about the daily joys and struggles as a parent.

Friday, February 25, 2011

Thank You!

Happy Friday Everyone, I first wanted to thank all of you that voted to either keep the blog or trash it. As I am sure you have already seen the majority of you wanted me to keep the blog so I will. I hope all of you are finding deals or even freebies. I am sure many of you are asking yourself why do you need all the free samples of things that I post.  Well, you really don't NEED them, but they are nice to have on hand. I have a medium sized basket in my bathroom closet with all the little free samples of deodorant, toothpaste, shampoo etc. These are nice to have on hand in case you have guests come over and they forgot something. Or if you are going on a trip you can throw these into your bag. If you have school aged children the deodorant is nice for them to have in their gym bag. They are also nice to have in emergencies as I had the other week. I ran out of deodorant and forgot to pick some up at the store. I went to use it and it was gone so I went to my stock pile and had about 6 different kinds that I could choose from. If it were me I would continue or start getting the free samples, you never know when they will come in handy. Stay tuned tomorrow for a picture of all the free stuff I got this past week. I really hit the jackpot! 

No comments:

Post a Comment