Welcome

I am so glad you stopped by. This blog is all about getting things for free. Yes there is such a thing as FREE, and I will show you how to get these items. As we know not EVERYTHING in life is free so for those things I will show you how and where to find deals. I live for finding deals and get such a high when I find a good one. Not only do I love finding deals but I love being a wife and mother. This blog will not only be about the deals that I find but about the daily joys and struggles as a parent.

Wednesday, February 16, 2011

Olive & Ellie


 I am very thrilled and proud to share this site with you.  It is called olive & ellie and it is a custom jewelry site. This site was created by my very talented cousin. You NEED to go check it out. Her work is amazing and I know you will love everything and anything that she creates. Her jewelry is great for any occasion whether you are just sitting around the house or going out on the town you will be able to find something to suit your taste and needs. I have her site listed on the side of the blog that says content under etsy.  Go take a look today! You can also click the link above and it will take you there.

No comments:

Post a Comment