Welcome

I am so glad you stopped by. This blog is all about getting things for free. Yes there is such a thing as FREE, and I will show you how to get these items. As we know not EVERYTHING in life is free so for those things I will show you how and where to find deals. I live for finding deals and get such a high when I find a good one. Not only do I love finding deals but I love being a wife and mother. This blog will not only be about the deals that I find but about the daily joys and struggles as a parent.

Friday, February 4, 2011

Food Friday: Puppy Love

Here is a cute snack idea whether you give it to your child at home or make it for a Valentine's Day Party, I am sure this will win the kiddos over.
Ingredients: 
*hot dog or little smokies
*uncooked linguine or a skewer
*cubed cheese
Instructions:
*cook hot dogs or little smokies
* if you are using hot dogs cut them in half at an angle, if you are using smokies cut one at an angle.
*cut the cheese cubes for the ends of the arrow
*take the uncooked linguine or skewer and insert through hot dog,
*attach the cheese to look like an arrow
* enjoy
This and other Valentine's Day ideas can be found at Family Fun

No comments:

Post a Comment