Welcome

I am so glad you stopped by. This blog is all about getting things for free. Yes there is such a thing as FREE, and I will show you how to get these items. As we know not EVERYTHING in life is free so for those things I will show you how and where to find deals. I live for finding deals and get such a high when I find a good one. Not only do I love finding deals but I love being a wife and mother. This blog will not only be about the deals that I find but about the daily joys and struggles as a parent.

Thursday, February 3, 2011

Ebates

Ebates is an online cash back site.  If you are buying items online first stop at ebates to see if the store is featured by ebates and 1200 plus online stores are so most likely you will be able to get cash back just by going through their website first.  The money is better off in your pocket then theirs right?  If you are interested go here to sign up and start earning cash back.  Now don't be like me and forget to use ebates when you are shopping online. I actually have a post it note on my computer that says remember ebates!

No comments:

Post a Comment