Welcome

I am so glad you stopped by. This blog is all about getting things for free. Yes there is such a thing as FREE, and I will show you how to get these items. As we know not EVERYTHING in life is free so for those things I will show you how and where to find deals. I live for finding deals and get such a high when I find a good one. Not only do I love finding deals but I love being a wife and mother. This blog will not only be about the deals that I find but about the daily joys and struggles as a parent.

Thursday, February 3, 2011

Hello Everyone!

I am so excited that you are all logging onto my blog to check out the deals.  I know that some of you may not see a deal that is good for you but trust me be patient and I am sure a deal will come your way.  I am very happy with my first day of blogging.  I am very sorry if some of you were not able to get the desk deal. It was a good one.  One thing I know from experience of finding deals is you need to check the blog often and when you see a deal you need to act on it fast because if it is a good deal they really do go fast and things will sell out.  If you let me know things that you are interested in I will be on the look out for those deals.  I will also be doing 2 weekly series.  The first one will be Lets Talk Tuesday where I will post a topic and we can talk about it and maybe get some helpful tips from each otherThe other is Food Friday where I will be posting at least one recipe for that day hopefully more.  Also if you see a deal please let me know and I will post it for others to take advantage of.  I hope the sun is shining where you are today.  It is a nice surprise to the day since it has been so dark and gloomy the past couple days.

No comments:

Post a Comment