Welcome

I am so glad you stopped by. This blog is all about getting things for free. Yes there is such a thing as FREE, and I will show you how to get these items. As we know not EVERYTHING in life is free so for those things I will show you how and where to find deals. I live for finding deals and get such a high when I find a good one. Not only do I love finding deals but I love being a wife and mother. This blog will not only be about the deals that I find but about the daily joys and struggles as a parent.

Wednesday, February 2, 2011

FREE Udder Covers for Nursing Mothers Just Pay Shipping

If you head to Udder Covers and enter code SEVEN at checkout  you can get a FREE breast feeding cover.You will have to pay $9.95 shipping but it retails at $32.00 so that is a bargain.
Thank You, Brittany 

No comments:

Post a Comment