Welcome

I am so glad you stopped by. This blog is all about getting things for free. Yes there is such a thing as FREE, and I will show you how to get these items. As we know not EVERYTHING in life is free so for those things I will show you how and where to find deals. I live for finding deals and get such a high when I find a good one. Not only do I love finding deals but I love being a wife and mother. This blog will not only be about the deals that I find but about the daily joys and struggles as a parent.

Wednesday, February 2, 2011

Swag Bucks

Swag bucks is an online search engine where you earn digital dollars to redeem for swagbucks.com merchandise.  I LOVE swag bucks.  I was introduced to it over a year ago and have received many FREE gifts from them.  All you do is go to swagbucks.com to register for free and start earning your swag bucks today.  I also downloaded the toolbar which makes it my main resource for searching the web.  There are many prizes that you can redeem including gift cards for online stores such as restaurant.com, amazon.com, paypal, barnes and noble and many more.  I have purchased many amazon.com gift cards to buy all different things and have gotten them for free. 

No comments:

Post a Comment